Bed Bug Travel Tips
Bed bugs are far more common than people realize and the hotel and travel industry have been hit the hardest. This is why people who travel a lot are at a higher risk of having a bed bug problem. Although bed bugs are common, Killingsworth offers the following 10 steps to help you avoid bed bugs while you travel.
- Pull back linens to check for signs of bedbugs, exoskeletons, and spotting.
- Always look behind the headboard if possible.
- Always check the dust ruffle on the bed.
- Try not to ever use the dressers supplied by the hotel.
- Leave all clothing in your luggage at all times.
- If you can, put your luggage in the bathroom at night.
- When you return home always run any clothing through dryer for 30 mins.
- Leave luggage outside the home (i.e. garage, storage building, etc.)
- Inspect all belongings for any signs of bedbugs.
- Contact Killingsworth for bed bug services.
Don't Let Bed Bugs Into Your Home!
Schedule a Killingsworth bed bug servicecall for when you arrive home. Simply leave your bags outside and the Killingsworth K-9 team will come to your home or office and check your luggage for signs of bed bugs. Our bed bug service teams are specially trained to sniff out bed bugs. We are trying to keep South and North Carolina bed bug free!
Contact Killingsworth to schedule our K-9 team for Charlotte bed bug service.