24/7 Customer Service and the only Mold Remediation HVAC company in Charlotte
Killingsworth proudly offers heating and air conditioning service, inspections, and ongoing maintenance to Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Our HVAC specialists are expertly trained, and committed to providing the world-class customer service Killingsworth is known for.
When our HVAC technicians come to your house they will have all of the tools necessary for a repair. 90% of other Charlotte HVAC companies send technicians to come out for an inspection with only a flashlight and screwdriver. There is not much that can be fixed on an air conditioning and heating system without tools. We have state-of-the-art equipment, and experienced technicians that can help you immediately. We also have in-house, certified master electricians on hand to assist our heating and cooling technicians if necessary at any point during your repair. Unlike other HVAC companies, we never have to subcontract work to outside electricians. Our master electricians are licensed to practice in North Carolina and South Carolina and specialize in HVAC maintenance, installation, and repair, so there is no heating or cooling issue that our team canâ€™t handle. Youâ€™ll always be working with a professional, trusted member of the Killingsworth team.
Killingsworth Komfort Air 20 Point HVAC Inspection
Killingsworth offers more than what most every other company does on a tune-up. No household routine check will pay off more handsomely, in dollars saved on Utility bills than a simple air-conditioner cleaning. Here is what you receive when Killingsworth performs a complete Air Conditioning tune up that can prolong the life of your air conditioner and provide you total Komfort in your home.
- We will check for proper refrigerant levels to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Clear Condensate drain
- Flush the primary and secondary Drain line
- Chemically clean the outdoor condenser from any bugs, leaves, pests inside
- Clean the condenser coil
- Take temperature readings rise/drop across the Evaporator coil
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relaysâ€”to avoid expensive repairs
- Check all electrical components
- Inspect motor, check amp draw
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Check all safeties, condensate pan
- Check and record external static pressure
- Inspect your ductwork for any air leaks
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Inspect all electrical boards, capacitors and the outdoor disconnect
- Calibrate your thermostat
- High and low voltage of fan motor
- Check all return grills and vents in home
- Replace filters (if you provide them to our tech, or you can purchase filters from our tech)
- Inspect defrost board
Upon completion, your service technician will present an AC tune-Up checklist and share any recommendations and potential concerns about your air conditioning system. It could be something as simple as cleaning the HVAC unit or more involved HVAC repair may be needed. The most important thing is to get the unit back to working condition and protect your home from any potential heating and air conditioning caused health issues.
Thank you for choosing Killingsworth for your home comfort needs, the payoff by choosing Killingsworth is total Komfort and lower Kooling bills.
Please call (704) 566-3678
Don't wait until it is too late to properly maintain your HVAC systems. Contact Killingsworth today to schedule your 20 point HVAC inspection