Heating & Cooling Inspection
24/7 Customer Service and the only Mold Remediation HVAC company in Charlotte
Killingsworth proudly offers heating and cooling service, inspections, and ongoing maintenance to Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Our heating and cooling specialists are expertly trained, and committed to providing the world-class customer service Killingsworth is known for.
When our HVAC technicians come to your house they will have all of the tools necessary for a repair. 90% of other HVAC companies send technicians to come out for an inspection with only a flashlight and screwdriver. We have state-of-the-art equipment, and experienced technicians that can help you immediately.
Killingsworth Komfort Air 12 Point Inspection
Our 12-point inspection is second to none. A trained specialist will inspect all aspects of your heating & cooling system and the surrounding area so you can rest assured your system is in safe, reliable working order. Our inspection includes the following:
- Inspect/clean outdoor unit
- Check outside unit for insect infestation
- Flush condensate lines, check pump operation
- Inspect drains, pans and indoor coil (if accessible)
- Check evaporator for adequate air flow
- Check evaporator drain for gathering water
- Check operating pressures and temperatures
- Check condenser motor, bearings, and amp draw
- Check refrigerant level
- Inspect fan blades and blower
- Check operations sequence
- Calibrate thermostat
Contact Killingsworth for your heating and cooling inspection in Charlotte NC
Don't wait until it is too late to properly maintain your heating & cooling systems. Contact Killingsworth today to schedule your 12 point inspection.