- Homeowner should give the service time to work.
- Homeowner should keep pets away and off treated areas until dry (approx 2 hours)
- Homeowner should realize we don't kill dead bugs, we have already!
- Let the technicians know where and what you are haveing a problem with.
- More chemicals is not always the solution, nor is it the best idea!
- Homeowner should save insect for identification if possible.
- Keep food and trash off floors and counters.
- Keep products in pantry in sealed containers (especially bird seed, dog food, cat food, etc..)
- The yard spray is not covered under warranty due to rain, pest migration, etc.
- Keep dogs away from all mice bait stations - Techs will point out where they are placed.