Congratulations to our scholarship winner, Michael Chung, from Suwanee, Georgia!
*Submit the following information to
email@example.com to enter:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- University College
- Attach Essay Word Document
- Use "Big Green Scholarship" as Subject Title
How to Enter:
We are looking forward to your submission! Good Luck!
- First make sure you are eligible. Filter for eligibility requirements.
- Perform research on the topic
- Write an original and unique copy of this topic: What are your career goals and how do you think a scholarship would help you reach those goals? Why should you receive the scholarship?
- Include cited resources, excluding Wikipedia, to validate your reasoning.
- Submit your information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill out all of the necessary contact information and submit your word document by the deadline, January 15th, 2016.
- If your essay is selected as the winner, you will receive $1,000 for college! The winner will be announced on February 15th, 2016.