From tough stains to carpet critters our full service hot water extraction carpet cleaning and tile and grout cleaning will get the job done. When you are choosing the right Charlotte carpet cleaning company it is important to understand the different carpet cleaning processes.
Choosing the Right Charlotte Carpet Cleaning Company
It's all about the process.
We use hot water extraction carpet cleaning because it deep cleans without soaking and damaging the carpet pad. Some carpet cleaning companies in Charlotte use Oxy Fresh powder. They put the powder down, buff it out and then vacuum. This approach does not clean deep enough. Other Charlotte carpet cleaning companies pressure wash or dry clean the carpet. These approaches can soak and damage the carpet pad. Oversaturation of the carpet pad can create mold. Mold can grow within 48 hours. We know this too well because we are also a mold remediation company. To keep a carpet under warranty, most carpet manufacturers demand that you use a process like our carpet cleaning process. Powder carpet cleaning will not keep the carpet under warranty.
We offer a lot of home services and we make sure that we do thourough research, have the best equipment and hire the best talent. We make sure that we are the best carpet cleaning company in Charlotte. We have this same approach to all of our services like heating and air conditioning, lawn care, mold remediation and more.
Now that you understand the overall carpet treatment you are ready to choose the right Charlotte carpet cleaning company and get started. After our Charlotte carpet cleaners have done the full inspection it is time to start with the carpet cleaning process.
Charlotte Carpet Cleaning Process
Our Charlotte carpet cleaning team follows a seven step process to bring your carpet back to life:
- Pre-Inspection / Pre-Vacuum: Our carpet cleaners walk through your home and inspect the carpet, tile, grout and upholstery.
- Pre-Spray / Pre-Spot: Then the stain removal process starts, and we pinpoint any stains that need to be cleaned.
- Pre-Grooming: We then use a separate chemical to treat stains before the normal carpet cleaning. Then, we vacuum thoroughly before cleaning.
- Extract & Rinse: We use a pre-spray to loosen up any soils in the carpet. The hot water extraction technique rinses the carpet to give it the right pH balance.
- Post Spot Treatment: Treatment of any stain spots remaining in the carpet, pet urine is NOT included. We apply a protectant and the flea TKO treatment.
- Speed Dry / Post Grooming: We groom the carpet to make sure the treatment reaches the top and bottom of the carpet fibers. Our speed drying will allow you to go back into rooms in 2-3 hours. We use the same type of drying equipment that we use for water restoration.
- Post Inspection: The last step is to inspect the entire house to make sure the stains have been removed.
Carpet cleaning is not just about removing stains. You should be thinking about what is deeper in your carpets that you can't see. Our carpet cleaning also helps eliminate flea and dust mites. With our exclusive Flea TKO Treatment, you will protect your family and pets from carpet critters. The treatment is completely safe for pets and human after it is dry.
Our carpet cleaning services go beyond just carpets. We also do upholstery cleaning for a wide variety of furniture and fabrics including: microfiber, leather, cloth sofas, sectionals, chairs, indoor and outdoor furniture.
We offer a great tile and grout cleaning service with a clear sealant that includes a warranty for a year.
Carpet Cleaning Service Area
Killingsworth Environmental is one of the leading carpet cleaning companies in North and South Carolina. We proudly offer
carpet cleaning services and exceptional customer care.
Contact us for Charlotte carpet cleaning (and all of the surrounding areas)